Directions for gaining access to the Mastering A&P Companion website. PLEASE NOTE: It doesn't appear that you can complete the following using Google Chrome. I had trouble with it, so, I used Firefox and it worked fine.
You will need the two codes provided for you as a message on your Skyward account. To get the codes, log-in to your Skyward account and there will be an alert on the left hand side next to the Message Center. You will also see a link to message next to the Human Anatomy class link.
- Once you have these codes, you will then need to go to the Pearson Registration Website to continue.
- Read and then Accept the terms and conditions.
- On the next page, you will have to sign-up for a Pearson Account. If you were in Pre-AP Biology, you already have one, if you weren't you will need to create a new one. At the bottom of the page, you need to put in the Access Code that was provided for you in the message in Skyward or on the document that you got for the summer work. It is easiest to switch to a single box and then paste the code in.
- Enter your personal information. Use your real name please. Use a reliable email address, like your school gmail account would be a good choice.
- For the school zip code use 98168. Choose other for the school name and then enter Foster High School when prompted.
- Set up your security question then select Next.
- If all goes well, you should be taken to a page that will allow you to Log In to Mastering A&P. Do that now.
- The next page will ask you for the course ID. Use the one that I provided in the message on Skyward or on the summer work document.
- Then enter your student ID. Use your school ID number, this is the same as your school gmail account without the leading S.
- Feel free to explore the site. The link to the Mastering A&P will be available in the menu on the main page under Human Anatomy.